• The 3 ways to determine if you are B-12 deficient or not (most people have no idea).
• The Gold Standard for testing B-12 levels.
• 3 Little-known methods to properly raise your B-12 levels and keep them there.
• Which B-12 supplements are a complete waste of time (and money) and might actually harm your health.
• Why your doctor probably doesn’t know anything about vitamin B-12.
• The most common symptoms of B-12 deficiency (including many you may not be aware of)
• Why vitamin B-12 deficiency is routinely misdiagnosed.
• Which type of vitamin B-12 you should AVOID (hint: it’s the most common form, used in may “cheap” multivitamins).